Rio Verde enamels are a water-based pigmented wood coating.
It covers the wood grain.
To keep in line with the latest trends, Rio Verde uses only water-based, matt enamels.
Rio Verde water-based enamel
- protects exterior wood (doors and windows, garden furniture, coverings, etc.) exposed to solar radiation due to the high pigments coverage
- doesn’t alter the beginning colour as it uses light-resistant pigments and stabilizing additives for colour protection
- is permeable to steam to let the wood breathe
- stops damage to wood caused by penetration of rain, condensation, frost, ice and snow inside the wood structure
- has a high degree of flexibility
- uses special micronized waxes to make the surface soft and velvety to the touch